Closing the gap is critical


 

Connectivity creates: 

economic mobility

access to education

social inclusion

investment opportunities

entrepreneurship

 

Don’t just take our word for it:

UN margin Created with Sketch.

The value that governments, the development community, tech companies, network operators, service providers, and, most importantly, low-income consumers themselves gain from sustainable Internet connectivity cannot be ignored.

Google margin Created with Sketch.

Right now, billions of people across the globe still do not have Internet access. 

Connectivity is critical, If you are not online, you are left out.

Pwc margin Created with Sketch.

In 2016, only an estimated 3.2 billion people — 44 percent of the world’s population — are online and connected to the digital economy. The Internet’s truly revolutionary potential will be unleashed only when the remaining 56 percent are also connected.

 

The current plan

 
 
Artboard Copy 19.jpg
ISP margin Created with Sketch.
 

We rely on ISPs to deliver internet and expand service

 

Often there are only a few (or just one) ISP operating in a given area

ISP big margin Created with Sketch.

Why are there monopolies?

 

High cost of laying cables and connecting customers

Regulatory hurdles 

Networking technology is complicated


steve-halama-419088-unsplash (1).jpg

Consumers get 

the consequences

 • slow internet

 • expensive service

 • areas left underserved  

 

The solution

A simple, out of the box product that democratizes access

 
 
Solution.jpg
 
red_logo with side spacee Created with Sketch.
 
Created with Sketch.

A decentralized internet service network powered by blockchain, deployed and managed by communities

 
routere reed.jpg

1 router = 1 ISP

Flash Althea firmware to your router and you are ready to sell connection to others

Group 2 Copy.jpg

Easy and Intuitive

Designed to be accessible for anyone--no specialists necessary